Lynn Creek Marina is a very nice marina within Lynn Creek Park on Joe Pool Lake. The marina is home to the great food and fun times available at the Blue Sunshine Patio Bar & Grill.
- 541 wet slips (covered and uncovered) accommodating boats up to 50′
- Dry storage for boats to 28′
- Full service marine repair facility
- Complete line of bait and tackle
- Marine accessories
- Snacks, and picnic supplies
- Fuel dock
- Pump-out facility
- Boat rental: pontoon, ski and fishing
- Ski shop, swim wear, sportswear
- Enclosed fishing facility
- Launch ramps
- Golf driving range
- Swimming pool for slip lessees
- Trailer storage
- 24-hour security
- Yacht Club
Lynn Creek Marina
Joe Pool Lake
5700 Lake Ridge Pkwy.
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Lynn Creek Marina, Ltd. was built and began operations on July 13, 1990 with 258 wet slips, 40 dry storage slips, a ships store and a service center. The marina has been expanded twice since then bringing the total of wet slips to 514, and adding a 450 seat restaurant, “the Oasis”, in the year 1992. Lynn Creek Marina and the Oasis Restaurant employ on an average of 100 people. The marina is a family owned and operated facility.
If you are looking for a great place to store your boat on the water or off, Lynn Creek Marina is a great place to do so.