Lynn Creek Park is beautiful park operated by the City of Grand Prairie as a day use only park. The park is massive at around 784 acres. It is open from March through October (closed November through February). Its daily hours are 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. There is a Grand Prairie police presence in the park. Lynn Creek Park is a first class facility. All facilities are excellent and well maintained.
- 2 Boat ramps (8 lanes)
- Boat docks
- More than ample parking lots
- Group Picnic area
- White Sand Beaches
- Beach changing house
- Individual picnic tables and areas (100 sites)
- Group Pavilions
- Sand Volley Ball courts
Please check with the park directly for all pricing and fees as they change regularly.
Picnic areas are along the beach and in shaded tree areas. This is a beautiful park with many things to do including sandy beach, sand volleyball, pavilions, huge playground area, and of course the always enjoyable Oasis Restaurant that is right on the water.
5700 Lake Ridge Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX
To contact Lynn Creek Park directly please call 817-467-2104.
Lynn Creek Park Rules
1. No Glass Containers in designated areas or within 100 feet of the water.
2. No ﬁrearms or ﬁreworks are permitted, including BB guns, air riﬂes, bow and arrow and paintball guns.
3. All vehicles must be street legal to be operated in the park. No ATV’s, Golf Carts or Go-Carts, etc…
4. Obey speed limits, warning signs and trafﬁc laws.
5. No vehicle or camper washing.
6. No wading pools larger than 6 feet in diameter and 12 inches deep, no sprinklers.
7. Fires are allowed only in the areas that are designated. COLLECTING OR CUTTING WOOD IN THE PARKS IS PROHIBITED. Subject to City fines.
8. Vehicles must maintain all wheels off paved surface while parallel parking. Head-in parking off the pavement is not allowed.
9. All pets must be leashed. Visitors with pets that present a threat or disturb other visitors will be asked to remove their pets from the park. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE SWIMMING BEACHES OR PLAYGROUNDS at any time. Pets cannot be left unattended at any time.
10. All fees subject to change! Please check with the park attendants directly for all current fees and costs!
Have fun and enjoy Lynn Creek Park. Life is better on the water!